Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
3RD ANNUAL STYLING THE MODERN MAN GALA
Thursday, September 15, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
- Press Sneak Peak: 5pm – 6pm
- VIP Experience: 6pm – 8pm
- Doors for ticket holders: 6pm – 11pm
- Joy of Romance: 7pm – 8pm
- Join Joy Nordenstrom, founder of Joy of Romance, Inc., as she talks about why being a gentleman is so very sexy and the assets of being a lady. Plus, a demonstration where our gentlemen teach the ladies how to tie their tie. This will be a fun and spirited hour so bring your opinions and questions!
- Levi’s Geek Chic Lounge 8pm – 9pm: (Hosted by Krystyl Baldwin of Circle & Square)
- Fashion Presentation: 9pm – 9:30pm
- $40 in advance | $45 at the door: Hosted bites, specialty cocktails, & open bar!
- VIP Tickets $100 (Guests will have access to a private Chef. Additional amenities include: Private bar, champagne, cigars, grooming and pampering, VIP Gift Bag and Oysters & Caviar...
- HOG ISLAND OYSTERS: http://www.hogislandoysters.com/
- TSARS NICOULAI CAVIAR: http://www.tsarnicoulai.com/
- Hosts include: Robert Fountain, David Mast, Doug Dalton, Peter Crane, Frank Alizaga, John Barnhill Jr., Shaun Saunders.
- Music by DJ Duserock
- A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Reason To Party & SFFAMA & Conard House.